The Capital Athletic Conference, in partnership with
PrestoSports, will launch its newly redesigned website Friday, June 25, 2010 (sometime before noon).
Improvements on the redesigned sigte focus on the use of more photographs, additional content, easier access to key information and brighter colors.
Among the many new features added to the CAC website are:
• Member institutions are identified with their athletic logo at the top of the site, including the newest conference member - Frostburg State University, which will begin CAC competition in Sept., 2010
• Greater use of institutional photos - In particular, there are more than 100 photos that are featured in a random rotation at the top of each website page
• 50% increase in featured stories on every page – the site now features the top six stories, with larger photos
• More links to key information sources – Additional options from the top navigational bar (About the CAC, Fall Sports, Winter Sports, Spring Sports, Championships and Other Links) include direct access to more newspapers and websites, NCAA links featuring national rankings and championships, an improved CAC composite schedule calendar, and links to national coaches association websites.
• Easier access to CAC standings, results, upcoming schedules and recent headlines, which are better organized and easier to find
• Easier access to the CAC players of the week and statistical leaders for all sports on the home page
• Increased promotion of institutional websites, featuring the top five stories on their respective websites
Fans, student-athletes, alumni, coaches and administrators are encouraged to check out and surf the new site at www.cacsports.com. Comments and additional suggestions should be forwarded to the CAC office via firstname.lastname@example.org.